There are many interesting ways to assist the National Park Service to keep the mill’s doors open, meet new people, and express your passion for Washington’s early history and milling technology.
You can help to:
- Assist the National Park Service with weekday school tours;
- Interpret at the Mill each weekend – Spring, Summer, and Fall;
- Assist with maintaining the new orchard and grounds surrounding the mill;
- Assist with special events such as Heritage Day;
- Spread the word on your Facebook page, Twitter account etc.
For more information contact: